Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A girl can dream...

It is cold, wet and rainy here in Md. today... I kinda love this type of weather as it reminds me of ... oh I don't know ... being in another place. A place where there are no dishes to wash, clothes to pick up and fold or trash to take out. This magical place is where no one has pain or we don't have to go to work and there are no worries for money. Isn't this place called the the big rock candy mountain? (love that song...)

A girl can dream, this girl does...
Do you think that it is funny that I am forty-five years old and still think of myself as a girl? I do, but I'm happy with the term. So much better than frumpy mom or a plethora of other things I could be called. Does anyone remember the Carol Burnett show, she had a character that would always use the term "ladies, ladies, ladies" ugh, um ... not for me.

have a fun day and fill it with dreams!

3 Comments:

Blogger Everydaythings said...

Hi Patty - noticed your posts on EM! so you got there ok!
I'm nearly 50(sshhh) and I still feel like a girl on the inside! youre only as young as you feel!BTW I love those orange flowers - they are sooo cheery looking!

Thursday, March 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post made me laugh...
Krissie is right; youre young as you feel!
Problem is, bones know how old you realy are!! LOL I got reminded of this the other day when my foot got stuck in a brunch coming down from the tree LOL
..someone had to get that ball down....and no other "old bodies" put their hands up.
I'm enjoying looking at your Blog very much...bright and cheery

Thursday, March 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh.... just to let you on a little secret, I'm 55+ going on 25.
I love saying this LOL

Thursday, March 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home