Monday, April 18, 2005

Working on this week

Lately I've thinking over things I'd like to work on. Ok, there are so many things that I am going to try to take it weekly. This week I am going to try and remember my manners, give up cuss (sp?) words, drink only 1 can of soda a day. Last but not least I am going to try and be more positive. For the most part I am positive but I can also be low, loud and negative. I am going to try the "Christophers" philosophy of light one candle versus cursing the darkness.

So with this post I am going to show you a drawing/doodle that my mother and I did back in January 2005. I was at her house and she has this Hurricane Lamp - I think that is what they are called - we both looked at it and this is what we came up with. I think it is so fun to see the similarities and differences in what we've done. I love drawing with my mom and with my daughter now I wish I had something to show you that my sister Nini has done - she is really good. There is a sort of joke in my family right now as my sister and I have both lost a recent scketch book each. Sore subject because neither of us have been able to retrieve these cherished lost items. As for me, I am thinking of somehow attaching my portable sketchbook to my purse, like the bank does with pens so that people don't walk off with those pens.

I'd like to thank all who visit here and what are you going to work on this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home