Monday, June 13, 2005

10 things about me and a ? for you...

1. I went to Catholic School for grades 1 to 8.
2. I love cheese.
3. I have two sisters and one brother.
4. My parents have been married since 1953 and their names ryhme.
5. I love to draw and doodle.
6. My middle name is Maura.
7. I love quilts.
8. I bet I have 200 pens.
9. I can't sing at all even though I try.
10. When I was younger I wanted to try stand up comedy even
though I could never remember a joke.

So what about you, what is your middle name?

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Middle name is Joyce... hmm, does that name even exist anymore? LOL!
9 other things:
-I live in Michigan
-I do a great Ethel Merman impression
-I started drawing again in January after not drawing for 15 years!
-I'm getting married in September
I spend way too much time on-line
-I'm messy but wish I wasn't
-My pets are a husky and a turtle
-I love drawing people
-I make the best beef stew ever!
-I'm addicted to magazines!

Monday, June 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My middle name is Joy...can you guess who I am?

Thursday, June 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this is good! I love it!!

Is it my niece Michelle?
Is it Carol Joy from Illinois?
Is it Joy Sikorski?

Oh please tell me who you are!
Whoever you are - YOU are good at mystery!!! This made my Friday!
-patty

Friday, June 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of the three
you will soon see
out by the tree
next saturdee

Sunday, June 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home