Friday, October 08, 2004

Going Out West

I am so pleased. I have known for some time that I have been assigned to a training meeting in Salt Lake. I am to go last week of this month or the first week of next month. I have a friend Sue H who loves Salt Lake and tells me I will have a lovely time.

I have been to Wyoming and Montana so I thought I would rent a car and dip my toe into Idaho near Preston or Malaad City... I am going to take my journal and sketch... When I was in Wyoming I had made some quick drawings of Mt. Washburn. Unfortunately for me, when I was there it was hot and somewhat humid... And with that type of combination I sink into "limp rag, M.S. mode"... I am determined that it won't be humid in October in SLC. I would like to see Sundance and Park City in Utah... time may not be on my side so I will accept that and do what I am able...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: G'town, Maryland, United States

Wimp & wench woman discovers art!

Powered by Blogger