Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Collections


collections Posted by Hello

O.K. I admit it I love to collect things so for the next couple days I will share my collections...

These are trinkets that I used to keep on the top of my bookcase.
The old wooden shoe tree belonged by my grandpa f. we think it came from Ireland or New York circa 1920... That little patent leather "mary jane" belonged to my kid cat circa 1992. The old white truck at the far left reminds me of Hoosick Falls and Uncle Larry's truck that we used to deliver eggs out of...

Other small collections that I have are buttons, pens, markers, matchboxes, lighthouses and corks from wine bottles... only just started that one...

Do you collect? Great book from Mary Engelbreit is called "collections" published in 2000. Collecting requires time and organization two items that I am working on ... continually ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to collect books. I have so many of them that I have to put them in bags under my bed. I should have stock in Amazon, though I'm slowing down with this habit.

My favorite books right now are books about food history and of course cookbooks and ones about drawing and illustration. By the way Patty, your drawing for "home" was quite good. It definitely had an old world feel to it.

Enid

Wednesday, December 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home