Monday, December 13, 2004

Season's Greetings


Season's Greetings Posted by Hello

Happy Holidays -
We have our lights, ribbons and wreaths up! I've got to write a few notes to my family and I need to complete my gift giving list so it is the Holidays, alright.
I'd like to try and bake something this year, HAH, note the word try. My kid cat loves to cook, so she will more than likely enjoy this. My kid stone could care less about the process of cooking but he will eat the proceeds, providing that they are any good ... I've watched some Christmas movies, that always remind me of the goodness of people, but this morning what really brought the seaon to mind was the wind and cold weather!! Who would have believed that could be all it takes, now just keeping my fingers crossed against the snow as that always gives me more hurdles to jump. Right now, I am trying to enjoy the simple cool weather which always has me feeling better. Cheers, Patty

1 Comments:

Blogger Everydaythings said...

I like this - looks v festive!!

Friday, December 17, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home