Friday, November 19, 2004

I-FRI=R E G A L


REGAL Posted by Hello


I thought of "king of beers" and the "queen of soul" but I could not do them justice. So I put foward some jest in this illustration Friday's royal court.

Regal for me was a bit difficult, I have been out of focus this week and so I am happy to have anything at all uploaded. I looked up the word "regal" and it mentioned purple... no kidding... so I included purple. I think this jester looks "splendid and magnificent" just as the dictionary describes regal. I hope any visitors are regal too, as the dictionary states regal means to delight in things that are pleasing or amusing! Be Amused - Totally Regal!!

FYI's... REGAL backwards is LAGER, that is why I kept thinking of the King of Beers. Also, I could be wrong but in pig latin I think it would be LEGAL RAY? Hey?
Enjoy your i-fri :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a very regal jester...

violetismycolor

Thursday, November 18, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoyed the trip...ge

Friday, December 17, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home