Thursday, March 24, 2005

Kitchen "Tin" - OLD BAY


OLD BAY "Tin" Posted by Hello

Hi - I just love Old Bay. I use it on chicken, turkey, popcorn and eggs. When we have fresh seafood Old Bay is an essential! Tasty on shrimp, crabs, flounder or cod!

Basically I think the reason that people in Maryland love their crabs so much is that they get to have their "fix" of "OLD BAY".

When I was in Portland, Oregon I asked a Subway sub preparer for Old Bay on the sub and he said, "What's that?" I was befuddled (not openly) could I eat the sub without Old Bay?

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen Winters said...

Patty, the colors and geometric shapes on that remind me of a Mondrian painting! Good job.

Karen

http://www.karensblog.com

Thursday, March 24, 2005  
Blogger Ramesh Gandhi said...

When I grew up, in northern Virginia, there was a tin of Old Bay seasoning in the cupboard, but I have no idea whether my mother ever used it or not. The name, and your picture, brought back a very old memory of the spice cupboard -- thanks for that!

Thursday, March 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband loves Old Bay, and for awhile there he put it in every dish he possible could! Love the image.

Friday, March 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home