Friday, April 22, 2005

a LITTLE something, a BIT of nothing...

I have been tired lately. I feel pretty good but tired.

Below I have tried to catch up on scanning and posting.
I enjoyed working on collage and like it... But I am not sure
if it really is collage, what is collage? anything your want with paper and glue that gives you a whole picture when you are through? In the collage I tried to hide lots of faces in order to make a puzzle out of it.

Also, I have put up a sketch of my right hand. I have a busy weekend ahead. Maybe not if the rain keeps up.

Speaking of rain, I heard an old song, think it was CCR's, Who will stop the rain?
It reminded me of another song I used to love in the sixth grade, It never rains in California... maybe that was CCR? What songs remind you of sixth grade?

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hmm.. can't remember who sang the one about it never rains in California -- not CCR, but I'm wanting to say Bobby Goldsomething?? Song I remember from sixth grade -- The Osmonds "Down By the Lazy River" -- if not sixth grade, sometime around there. Good question for thought!! :-)

Sunday, May 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home