Tuesday, October 25, 2005


Next Tuesday is Halloween!
I've always thought it would be fun to be a spider, but, I have not the first clue how to make that kind of costume. So here is a drawing of a spider that would be cool to be on halloween, it would scare me. When I think of spiders I always remember a movie my kids would watch called, Honey I shrunk the Kids. I think they had encountered spiders.

And I remember old campfire songs like ...
if you go out to the woods tonight
be very careful as the spiders bite!

1 Comments:

Blogger MPLS Mama said...

Surfing for costume ideas and your site was listed. Thought I'd pass on an idea. One year a friend had one of those huge spiders from Target on his back with the legs around his shoulders. He painted his face white and put cobwebs on. Great costume!!! Might work easier?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home