Tuesday, November 22, 2005



Thanksgiving Treats

In honor of the thanksgiving holiday week, I am posting things I enjoy drawing and so
for today... I give you my pup, Hunter.

This dog is so spoiled, but so cute.

She loves playing "hot box" with a tennis ball and she is a pretty avid chewer. She is a great addition to our family. Hunter is a bright dog that loves people. She is petite with a potent bark! See the "heart" on the top of hunter's head? She had red and white fur sort of like a gurnsey cow print and she had green eyes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patty;

That's a really nice drawing. And I know how you feel about being Thankful for a pet... we no longer have our dog, but I miss him still. He was such good company and funny!
Have a nice day!

Bonny in BC

Tuesday, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Teri said...

Awwww, that is so cute Patty. I can tell you love the dog by looking at the picture. Nice expressive job.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hunter has such a sweet face!! Love the heart on the forehead.

Monday, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home