Wednesday, December 21, 2005


What is in your bag? A common question on an old game show that I used to watch with wonder.When I was a kid in the 70's there was a game show on called, "Let's make a deal!" Monte Hall was the m.c. I watched people pull the most amazing - really incredible - stuff out of their bags. My bag broke yesterday and while wallowing in my simple sadness that I might not be able to fix it now I drew the junk in the bottom of the bag. I had the notion that I never ever could have one any of those Monte Hall competions where people had socks, dolls, and any other combinations of unusual stuff, I just have the old work potty pass and big red and oh trash ... so if you look real closely you can see all the lint and if you sniff you may be able to smell the cinnamon in the big red... In closing I'll just ask, could you win a Monte Hall competition these days? If so, draw what is in your bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home