Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Did you ever dream of flying?


consider the birds of the air - now that is freedom!! Posted by Hello


Only I haven't recently. Flying seems like the life, I must be writing this because it was such a beautiful day, cool, crip and clear.

I am not sure I like my line in this one, but I do like the attempt at watercolor wash. I am learning and so I am enjoying just the little victories. I made a pretty good orange from yellow and red! Ok, alright, so it doesn't take much to give me a lift!

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Roy Greenfeld said...

A very nice blog you've got too :) keep up the artwork because it's very pretty!

I used to dream of flying often. In those dreams I would always flap my arms to lift myself off the ground. I wouldn't mind becoming a bird.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home