Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Great Meme

Want to try:
Fun from http://valentinois.typepad.com/
So here's the drill: select five of these statements and then tag three other bloggers. But I am not really comfortable tagging anyone else...so I will let my readers decide if they would like to do this, themselves...

Here are the statements to choose from:
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a fast food restaurant worker...
If I could be a preacher...

So mine are below, but what about you?

If I could be a farmer...
i would farm the world's best tomatoes and share them for free...

If I could be a musician...i'd play piano all day long and into the evening...

If I could be a chef... i'd make the best macaroni and cheese or fettucini alfredo... all of my dishes would be heavenly and have no calories!

If I could be a librarian... i'd fully stock my library with art books and biographies of great artists.

If I could be a professor...i'd teach art appreciation and run summer art camps for adults in vermont or new hampshire :)

If I could be a writer... i'd teach others to love writing!

If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
i'd interview Oprah, Bono, Jimmy Carter and Hillary Clinton...

HAVE FUN!

2 Comments:

Blogger Everydaythings said...

Patty - I saw this meme too somewhere and forgot to save the site...lucky I came here then...good meme this...must get time to answer mine on my blog too! I like the bit about growing good toms! yum!

Saturday, May 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would interview all the same folks as you! I also garden, though not tomatoes, and write, and would love to be a prof in Vermont or NH...loved your answers!

violetismycolor

Monday, May 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home