Friday, January 20, 2006

Wake up little Patty.

This past month I think my mind has been in sleep mode. So I am thinking that I might try stepping on that dusty treadmill thingee that takes up my basement this weekend. Anybody wanna put bets on it? (current odds are 50/50...)

The weather here is 62 degrees best Jan 20 weather that I can recall in the last 5 years. I am loving this cool, crisp weather. Wanna bet how long this will last? I'd say about 3 more days, not having heard any weather reports.

Can you tell I need to buy a MD lottery ticket on the way home?

1 Comments:

Blogger isay said...

it makes me want to sing that song wake up little patty.

we have snow ice over her. i have not been anywhere in the weekend. brrrrrr really cold out here.

enjoy your day.

Monday, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home