Friday, April 01, 2005

"A Great Travel Toy"


toy Posted by Hello

Toy for EDM and Travel for I-Fri
Yesterday was so beautiful here in Maryland it would have been a great day to be on the Bay. Travel by sailboat is truly relaxing. I haven't been on the bay for about twenty years. When I was on the bay it was mostly day trips on a little boat that looked - very roughly - like this.

Sailing does take you away. As I have always been clumsy, I can remember plenty of hits/headaches from the boom. Er, um, or was that the beer...
Sailing on the bay at night is wonderful, the stars are so bright and wonderful.

1 Comments:

Blogger SuburbaMom said...

I once took a sailing trip by St. Michaels in Maryland. It was lovely day, but many years ago. I wish I had the opportunity to sail more.

Thursday, March 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home